– Fully wireless, plug-and-play quad-band architecture supporting WCDMA/HSPA+/LTE/VoLTE with up to 100dB of gain in each band simultaneously. Cel-Fi doesn’t require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables, handset registration, or a configuration setup by the user. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment-including to changes made by your carrier, or to changes caused by nearby equipment like Wi-Fi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
– Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system allows flexible placement for optimal coverage.
– Processor running advanced digital echo cancellation and channel select filtering algorithm. Cel-Fi’s embedded system-on-a-chip technology allows the Cel-Fi Booster to automatically select the frequencies used by AT&T giving you the best available coverage and the end to dropped calls.
– Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
– Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitors system path loss and transmit power to deliver maximum gain.
– Intuitive LCD User Interface (UI) allows quick and easy installation by end-user.
– Cel-Fi provides coverage up to 13,000 sq. ft., making it ideal for large homes and offices. Multiple Units of Cel-Fi can be deployed in large offices and will not interfere with coverage strength.
– Cel-Fi is radically different from traditional repeaters, Cel-Fi is the only intelligent booster that’s wireless-in/wireless-out. The Network Unit receives the signal from the mobile network (it requires as little as one bar of signal, or -104 dBm RSCP, and -120 dBm RSRP) and relays it wirelessly to the – Coverage Unit that amplifies it for up to 100dB of gain.
– Securely provisioned operation with ciphered software which only operates on authorized Carrier’s network. Cel-Fi is the only booster that has been authorized by AT&T for use on their network and the only booster approved by the FCC for 100dB gain – that’s 1,000 times greater gain than analog boosters.
– Network-Safe software prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
– Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
– Embedded software ensures optimal performance and prevents out-of-specification operation.
– Maintains end-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
– Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems, 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, cellular, and femtocell devices.
Nextivity’s IntelliBoost Baseband Processor III.
– Cel-Fi Booster High-Level Specifications
– Support for 3GPP HSPA Rel. 10 features and 3GPP LTE Release 10 Features.
– 5GHz link compliant with FCC Part 15 and EN 301 893.
– Up to 100dB path loss between units (approximately 20 meters between NU and CU).
– Max EIRP for Multiple carriers: 16dBm downlink & 24dBm uplink.
– Auto-Configuring “All band scanning” feature to self-adjust as Network channels change.