RF Explorer 3G Combo is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas: a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
The combination of these two models offer coverage for most used communication frequency range used in modern communication technologies including WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc.
- Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz – 600MHz
- Graphics LCD 128×64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms Spectrum Analyzer connectors:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): 240-960MHz
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): 15-2700 MHz
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range:
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): -115dBm to -15dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute Max input power (no damage):
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): +5dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -115dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical):
- Left SMA port (WSUB1G): +-3dBm
- Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +-6dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
- CE / FCC / RoHS compliant
- Weight: 225g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm